Monday, September 12, 2011

The Trials of Holly Wood - Holly Wood financial bdsm

filipina bdsm

Year: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
Duration: 00:11:27 + 00:08:15 + 00:07:38 + 00:16:55 + 00:05:28
Description: The unrestricted best part of my job is meeting and working with novel talent ... and it's always that much better when the genius isn't from the same old talent pool of agents in LA ... I met Holly male bdsm at Sanctuary in Culver City ... Sanctuary is a to a high degree cool dungeon club that has recently re-opened near the airport ... forward any given Saturday night, you can find and meet many a upstanding proselyte ... Holly was walking around with another young, hot babe and I noticed them proximately ... I do not typically approach any women in public to fiction erotica bdsm bondage kink discharge, but they were fim dom bdsm introduced to me through their Master and some other LA pervert, Micheal Kahn ... We arranged the shoot, made sure to power over limits and interests and a week later, Holly was in my Dungeon, prompt to be plunged into the world of hardcore BDSM ... actually, Holly has been plunged in advance of ... she is not a newbie to submisison and control ... and I was rejoiced for that ... I could tell that Holly was ready for ~y intense day ... as she strips, she reveals a perfect body ... curvy and tender ... long legs ... full and heavy tits ... wide hips, vanilla skin and a highly ripe pink pussy ... just a beautifully natural woman at the height of her luxury ... So, I blindfold her, tie her on the express and cram her pussy hole with a vibrator ... I take it film bdsm gradual and easy in that first scene cause I know what's coming ... my plans for Holly are harsh ... I continue with a mammary organ bind that keeps her up on her knees as I strike her body and cane her inner thighs ... I let her ride the vibe till she gets ... the next tie is a back breaker, but Holly hangs like a champ as I find bdsm use a dildo to push her around the chance .... nipples clamps on tightly tied tits and more time with the the black art wand ... she's being such a good subject ... then I be dispersed her out tightly on the bed ... I had to see her firm body pulled apart before me ... I give Holly a thorough introducing to electrical play, including some alligator clips right on those faultless steel pussy piercings ... the TENS unit works away at her tummy and inner thighs and I tranny bdsm stuff her cunt with a dildo ... she submits to the vibrator common last time ... then I whip her, one last time ... much thanks to Holly and her Master ... We hope to have her back once more soon ...

filipina bdsm

File size: 566.6 MB

filipina bdsm